Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My busy busy life this week


Camp....
This past weekend I went to High Ropes Training at Rock Eagle. I was so worried about it because it had been a year since I had done any high ropes and I am not a fan of heights... But it was actually a lot of fun and not hard at all! Once I started belaying again everything just kind of came back to me and I remembered what I was supposed to do. My body was a little sore though, but oh well. It was also so awesome to spend time with my lovely counselors. I love them all and they make me smile. :)

*Dad- I learned how to tie a Double Figure 8 knot with a safety knot! AND I learned how to tie a fishermen's knot. You should be proud and the picture shows it...do you like it?! hahaha :D


Disney...
On Tuesday Megan and I attended the Disney Presentation on campus. After the meeting I called and scheduled my phone interview for this Friday at 12:00 pm! The interview will take place in Conyers, with all my family there so I am pretty pumped about that! I am also extremely nervous, but "It's all in God's Hands." I ended up applying for Quick Service Food and Beverage, Merchandise, Attractions, Main Entrance Operations, Recreation, Hospitality, Character Attendant, and Costuming. Although I don't really mind doing whatever they assign me because I just really want to work there, my top 3 choices are 1) Recreation, 2) Character Attendant, & 3) Attractions. But like I said I really don't care what I am doing as long as I am there! 

Other...
Tomorrow I have to work on a project, take a test, and then wait for my brother to get to Milly.  I can't wait to have my car or a car so I can stop feeling stranded. I have had 3 tests this week and I have 2 next week. Spring break cant get here soon enough!!

I CANT WAIT TO SEE MY FAMILY TOMORROW!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there,
    Week of lasts and beginnings of forever's sounds like life in general ... CP party, how was that, any insights. CU Sunday sometime. KB's D

    ReplyDelete