Thursday, July 15, 2010
Friday, June 18, 2010
Friday, May 21, 2010
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Saturday, March 20, 2010
Disney Survey thingy
p.s.- thats my niece in the picture
1. Your name?: Kari
2. Are you legal (over 21)?: Yes
3. Male or female?: Female
4. Gay, straight, bi (optional): Straight
5. Where do you live?: Right now... Milledgeville, Georgia.... but I am from Conyers, GA
6. What role will you have at Disney?: Recreation
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?: Fall, August 18th
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?: I like to go out and hang with people occasionally, but I also like to stay in and have movie and pizza night with my friends! As far as hosting goes: I plan on not having the money for all that.
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: My favorite food is anything Mexican. I can cook if I put my mind to it and have the time...
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: happy, energetic, and stubborn
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: No, I have asthma. Me and smoke don't mix
15. Are you a night person or a morning person?: Eh as much as I try to be a morning person, Im definitely a night owl. But if I have to get up in the morning I can do it and be happy. It just depends. haha
16. Are you driving or flying down?: Driving
17. What do you do for fun?: Spend time with friends, go out to eat, watch tv/movies, read, shop, exercise
18. What is your favorite quote?: "His ways are higher than our ways and His thoughts are higher than our thoughts." Isaiah 55:8
19. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: how completely different and exciting this CP is going to be than my last one. :)
20. Favorite things to do when not working: Sleeping and hanging out with my friends!
21. Name one good quality about yourself: I smile and laugh at anything and everything.
22. Name one bad quality about yourself: I get really nervous and worked up about the silliest little things and it takes a special person to know how to calm me down. MOM :)
24: Your major: Business Management
25. Any medical conditions (optional): Asthma
26. Are you messy/tidy?: I try to be tidy when living with others. I can let my space get cluttered, but I always know where everything is.
27. Anything else you want to state: I like the beach and my family, especially my mom mean the whole world to me.
28. Favorite Disney movie? Peter Pan
29. How many times have you been to Disney? Multiple times every year since I was one month old
30. Favorite park? EPCOT. Studios close behind. I LOVE Magic Kingdom and it will always have a very special and loving place in my heart, but sometimes its way to crazy there for me. Maybe since I won't be working there this time around I'll let it move back up to second place. EPCOT is still the bomb.com
31. Favorite ride? Tower of Terror
32. Favorite show? The Bachelor and America's Next Top Model
34. Favorite dining? at Disney....Kona Cafe and Earl of Sandwhich. Off property...Chilis and Qdoba
35. Favorite character? Tinkerbell
36. I prefer to sleep in a room that: DARK with cool air. I hate being hot when I sleep
37. I like to go to bed: Whenever I am tired
38. I sleep better when the room is: Dark, cool, and quiet...but I do like some noise like a fan or something b/c when its like completely silent it drives me crazy
39. I would prefer guests: That don't yell at me on Christmas Day or New Years.
40. I absolutely could not live with a roommate that: yells all the time or smokes inside
41. Do you snore: No, but I do talk in my sleep. If Im stressed or worried about something I tend to talk a lot. oopsy.
42. On your day off..what time would you wake up: 10 or 11. depending on how late I worked the day before.
Friday, March 19, 2010
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Congratulations! You have been selected to participate as a Recreation Cast Member on the Disney College Program in the Fall 2010 Season.
We look forward to the magic you will bring to the Walt Disney World® Resort and are thrilled about the opportunity we have to include you in our Disney family!
Disney College Recruiting
AHHHH!!! This was my number one choice!! I am beyond excited!!! I cannot wait to see where this journey is going to take me! I could hardly breathe as I read the email and I re-read it like 6 times to make sure I had read it correctly! I am soooo thrilled to be working in a completely different area of Walt Disney World!!!! Now I have to decide whether or not to live in CP housing or to find a different place...I have a dog now so shes a big factor in that decision. Anyways I can worry about all that later! I am just ecstatic at the moment.
Yes I know I slacked on the blog, but I will try to be better! More updates coming soon! :)
Peace, Love, and Mickey Mouse :)