Saturday, March 20, 2010

All about Me :)


Disney Survey thingy
p.s.- thats my niece in the picture

1. Your name?: Kari
2. Are you legal (over 21)?: Yes
3. Male or female?: Female
4. Gay, straight, bi (optional): Straight
5. Where do you live?: Right now... Milledgeville, Georgia.... but I am from Conyers, GA
6. What role will you have at Disney?: Recreation
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?: Fall, August 18th

8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Patterson or Chatham 9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: 5 roommates is good for me.
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?: I like to go out and hang with people occasionally, but I also like to stay in and have movie and pizza night with my friends! As far as hosting goes: I plan on not having the money for all that.
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: My favorite food is anything Mexican. I can cook if I put my mind to it and have the time...
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: happy, energetic, and stubborn
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: I seriously like all music. Maybe not screamo scary stuff, but everything else. As far as movies go, I like to watch Romantic Comedies and Adventure movies.
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: No, I have asthma. Me and smoke don't mix
15. Are you a night person or a morning person?: Eh as much as I try to be a morning person, Im definitely a night owl. But if I have to get up in the morning I can do it and be happy. It just depends. haha
16. Are you driving or flying down?: Driving
17. What do you do for fun?: Spend time with friends, go out to eat, watch tv/movies, read, shop, exercise
18. What is your favorite quote?: "His ways are higher than our ways and His thoughts are higher than our thoughts." Isaiah 55:8
19. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: how completely different and exciting this CP is going to be than my last one. :)
20. Favorite things to do when not working: Sleeping and hanging out with my friends!
21. Name one good quality about yourself: I smile and laugh at anything and everything.
22. Name one bad quality about yourself: I get really nervous and worked up about the silliest little things and it takes a special person to know how to calm me down. MOM :)
23: Your college: Georgia College & State University
24: Your major: Business Management
25. Any medical conditions (optional): Asthma
26. Are you messy/tidy?: I try to be tidy when living with others. I can let my space get cluttered, but I always know where everything is.
27. Anything else you want to state: I like the beach and my family, especially my mom mean the whole world to me.
28. Favorite Disney movie? Peter Pan
29. How many times have you been to Disney? Multiple times every year since I was one month old
30. Favorite park? EPCOT. Studios close behind. I LOVE Magic Kingdom and it will always have a very special and loving place in my heart, but sometimes its way to crazy there for me. Maybe since I won't be working there this time around I'll let it move back up to second place. EPCOT is still the bomb.com
31. Favorite ride? Tower of Terror
32. Favorite show? The Bachelor and America's Next Top Model
33. Favorite resort? Polynesian
34. Favorite dining? at Disney....Kona Cafe and Earl of Sandwhich. Off property...Chilis and Qdoba
35. Favorite character? Tinkerbell
36. I prefer to sleep in a room that: DARK with cool air. I hate being hot when I sleep
37. I like to go to bed: Whenever I am tired
38. I sleep better when the room is: Dark, cool, and quiet...but I do like some noise like a fan or something b/c when its like completely silent it drives me crazy
39. I would prefer guests: That don't yell at me on Christmas Day or New Years.
40. I absolutely could not live with a roommate that: yells all the time or smokes inside
41. Do you snore: No, but I do talk in my sleep. If Im stressed or worried about something I tend to talk a lot. oopsy.
42. On your day off..what time would you wake up: 10 or 11. depending on how late I worked the day before.

No comments:

Post a Comment