Tuesday, March 16, 2010

TODAY TODAY TODAY!!!

SOOOO today I got an email that read...

Dear Kari,

Congratulations! You have been selected to participate as a Recreation Cast Member on the Disney College Program in the Fall 2010 Season.

We look forward to the magic you will bring to the Walt Disney World® Resort and are thrilled about the opportunity we have to include you in our Disney family!

Sincerely,
Disney College Recruiting

AHHHH!!! This was my number one choice!! I am beyond excited!!! I cannot wait to see where this journey is going to take me! I could hardly breathe as I read the email and I re-read it like 6 times to make sure I had read it correctly! I am soooo thrilled to be working in a completely different area of Walt Disney World!!!! Now I have to decide whether or not to live in CP housing or to find a different place...I have a dog now so shes a big factor in that decision. Anyways I can worry about all that later! I am just ecstatic at the moment.


Yes I know I slacked on the blog, but I will try to be better! More updates coming soon! :)


Peace, Love, and Mickey Mouse :)


1 comment:

  1. annnnnd youre going on a cruise with the BACKSTREET BOYS. WITH ME. HEAVEN on EARTH. omg.

    PS...congrats on getting into disney AGAIN. u are gonna have sooo much fun, im so jelss!

    ReplyDelete