Friday, March 19, 2010

"I do not like to repeat successes, I like to go on to other things." -Walt Disney

My list of things that I didn't get to do on my first program that I would like to accomplish this time around :)

1) Universal Studios...I know blasphemy, but I would like to go once!
2) ICE
3) Fireworks Cruise...but maybe I will be working on the Fireworks cruises....*fingers crossed*
4) Holy Land Experience
5) Eat in the France, Italy, & Japan Pavilions at EPCOT
6) Go to more housing events if I can...at least to get the food. haha
7) Keep up with my blog more. Luckily this time I won't be taking any classes, so hopefully that will be easier.
8) Go to the beach more than once. Seems strange to say it, but I only went once in the entire 5 months I was there.
9) Go to see a shuttle launch. I watched one from my porch, but I want to be up close!
10)Ride TOT at least 1000 times...Its totally going to happen
11) Sea World
12) Busch Gardens
13) Visit Celebration
14) Volunteer with Give Kids the World
15) Go to the water parks more. Went to Typhoon once. Blizzard once. Completely unacceptable.
16) Attend more concerts/shows at HOB.
17) Two words. Pasta parties. That is all.
18) Stop at the sunglass shop on Vineland Ave. where the people are always waving and smiling.
19) Parasailing
20) Horseback Riding
21) Putt Putt at Winter Summerland

There will be more added to this list as I think of things. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment