I was tagged on Facebook to do this, but I am just going to make it a blog instead. Feel free to fill it out about yourself too!
1. Your name?: Kari
2. Are you legal (over 21)?: yes
3. Male or female?: Female
4. Gay, straight, bi (optional): straight
5. Where do you live?: Georgia
6. What role will you have at Disney?: Attractions
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?: Fall 09 Aug 19th-Jan 8th
8.Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: Dont care. Non-wellness probably
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: 3-4 rooms, 5-7 roommates
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?: Not really a party-hardy type person, but I like to meet new people. Megan and I are known for our themed parties! :)
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: I like any form of potatoes! Mashed, fried, baked, etc... I can cook well when I feel like it and have time
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: happy, funny, friendly
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: Adventure, Comedy, Chick-Flicks
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: I have asthma. If I smoke I'll die.
15. Are you a night person or a morning person?: Night
16. Are you driving or flying down?: driving
17. What do you do for fun?: sleep, scrapbook, hike, lay-out
18. What is your favorite quote?: "His ways are higher than our ways and His thoughts are higher than our thoughts." Isaiah 55:8
19. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: Working for Disney, meeting new people, being able to call Disney World my "home"
20. Favorite things to do when not working: uhh sleep, scrapbook, hike, and lay-out
21. Name one good quality about yourself: friendly and always smiling
22. Name one bad quality about yourself: very critical of myself
23: Your college: Georgia College & State University
24: Your major: Business Management
25. Any medical conditions (optional): Asthma
26. Are you messy/tidy?: Both
27. Anything else you want to state: I cant wait for this semester to be OVER.