Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique. -Walt Disney


eeeep!!! SO good news my presentation is OVER and my paper is turned in!!!!!!!! I am so freakin relieved I feel like running around my house. oh wait I already did. haha!

Dr. Flynn's feedback was that I swayed too much during my presentation. Other than that she surprisingly gave somewhat nice feedback. I prayed she would be in a good mood and she definitely was. yay God!

Anyways- After class I went to Dr. Flynn's office. I signed all this paperwork for the DCP and she told me what classes to take while I am down in Florida. I will be taking HR Management, some hospitality class, and something else? I probably should of paid more attention, but I was still in nervous presentation mode and I couldn't really think. It was really hard for me to even tell her the classes I am in now. So yeh I guess she is going to take care of other stuff? She didn't really tell me what to do next...haha I guess I now just try to figure out which apartments I want to live in.

I did learn that 22 people applied from GCSU and so far she has only heard about 4 others getting accepted...Me being one and Megan being another. WOW! I feel really special.

RANDOM:
Lately I have been obsessed with some REO Speedwagon. OLD SCHOOL. love it.
I love finding really cheap/tacky earrings on sale.
Braves Baseball: 4 days until the season opener. 9 days until the home opener!

Life doesnt get much better than this!



No comments:

Post a Comment